COUTURE SALES TERMS
1. A deposit payment of 50% is to be paid on all orders on the day the order is made with Sabina Bilenko Couture; No refunds can be given in the event of cancellation of any part of the order. A further 50% will be due when the dress is finished and ready to be shipped. If the order is subject to VAT or sales TAX, it would be added to the invoice and must be paid in full before delivery of the product. All prices quoted are valid for 30 days from the date of the stated quotation.
2. If there is any outstanding part of the account this must be paid for when the goods arrive we will advise the estimated delivery time with notice in advance, unless an alternative time span has been agreed with Sabina Bilenko Couture.
3. No goods may be taken before all of the order has been paid for in full.
4. Once you have placed the order a contract has been made and you become liable for the full costs of items ordered. All sales are final.
5. A production schedule will be provided after the client has paid the first deposit of 50% which will be a guide of the estimated production time and confirmed design details and fabrics pack by Sabina Bilenko Couture, this may be subject to change depending on availability of fabrics and in this circumstance you will be notified before production and offered alternatives.
6. Please be aware in the production plan this will state two appointments will be allocated by Sabina Bilenko Couture with our appointed seamstress. This is the Initial fitting for measurements to start production and the final fitting when receiving the dress and this is to check the dress and clients’ measurements. If the clients prefer to send us the initial measurements, suitable for the requirement, we shall not be responsible for the inaccurate measurements.
7. Sabina Bilenko Couture dresses are made to measure. It is possible alterations may be needed. If you have alterations done then these are at extra cost to yourself. All dresses are ordered to the exact measurement of the client on the day of the initial fitting appointment and if requested the dress will be made with additional room for the purpose of alterations depending on the individual being unsure about their future sizing, this will mean that alterations will most likely be required.
8. Sabina Bilenko Couture cannot accept responsibility for a dress or gown no longer fitting due to weight gain/loss, pregnancy or other circumstances beyond our control.
9. Surcharges will be made for changes to the sample outside the production schedule after agreed and confirmed with the client e.g. adding or removing of sleeves, larger sizes required. This will be added to the balance of the account.
10. Once production has started and fabrics have been ordered and confirmed with the client we cannot accept any changes in fabrics or colour, we will then advise whether the amendments are realistic. In this circumstance, we may also need more time so please take this into consideration when asking for any amendments as your expected delivery may be moved out which Sabina Bilenko Couture will notify you before asking you to confirm.
11. Slight variations in fabric colour, texture, and trim can be possible within a tolerance these are beyond our control.
12. All garments must be inspected on picking up as we cannot accept responsibility for the condition of any item after it has left our premises.
13. In the event of cancellation you will remain liable for the full cost of the items ordered.
14. Sale goods are sold as seen and no refunds will be given.
15. Ownership of merchandise remains with Sabina Bilenko Couture until payment has been made in full, including any extra charges included on the invoice.
16. Although every effort will be made to ensure your order is on time, we allow a tolerance of an additional 1-week delay notice.
17. Sabina Bilenko Couture accepts no responsibility or liability for the suitability of a gown or any other item for use outside its intended purpose.
18. Items shipped internationally may be subject to custom duties and sales or Value Added Tax (VAT) set by the destination country. These fees are not calculated prior to customs clearance in that country and are in addition to the price and shipping cost you are charged when checking out. (VAT is added to the price of an item in your invoice). To complete the purchase, the Client is required to acknowledge that any custom duties and taxes that apply are Client’s responsibility. Although we do not have control over customs delays and are not involved in the determination or collection of these fees.
19. This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales. This contract is legally binding and enforceable on the first part payment received, this does not affect your statutory rights.